Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Photos

I entered my favorite Easter Picture of our baby girl over at I ♥ Faces, It is also posted at my Growing In Rejoicing blog. Click HERE to see that entry

Then come visit I ♥ Faces to see more adorable faces





Here is our family at my parents house:



My parents (Grandma & Papa C.) with their 10 grandkids:


See how goofy they can be:




Pictures of Miss Mary on her first Easter
"Ummm ... whats this green stuff you sat me on?"






"Now why did you give me these eggs?"


Mom's favorite shot:




Egg hunt time!







Mmmmm ... Mary's first Easter Brunch:






Here's the kids with other cousins at my in-law's (Grandma & Papa S.'s) house



Mary wondering "What?? More of these eggs??"


More egg hunt!!! The boys just keep looking for eggs.





Oh, and Mikayla got to find some too:



Grandpa, Daddy and Daughter:


But after all this fun, food and family ...
... we just gotta nap!

3 comments:

Kara Jo said...

Fun! Fun family pictures...and 10 grandkids for your parents--awesome! Hey, who hid the Easter eggs?

Rebekah said...

Loved all the Easter Pictures!!

Abra Clampitt said...

Sweet Easter pics! I love a big family, always so fun around holidays! I am one of six kids and we are still super close!