Thursday, April 9, 2009

I is for Ice Cream

I'm enjoying a fun meme combinding pictures with letters of the alphabet at the Homeschool Post.



To join the fun please visit Foto Fridays



This week I is for ICE CREAM!
We are true Minnesotans up here ... once the temps top 50 degrees we feel like summer has really arrived! So today the kids and I sat outside by a little coffee and ice cream shop and enjoyed our ice cream.











Mmm ... mmmm First taste of chocolate ice cream!






What could be better than chocolate ice cream???
Putting gummie bears on top!





Oh just see the excitment!





What??? One is just not enough! And mom did not want all of hers




And my teenager tells me she really does not want her picture taken while eating;-)

4 comments:

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Yummy yum yum! Any day is a great day for ice cream :)

Kristen Andrews said...

what great pics, now I want some icecream too!

gina said...

Fun photos! We eat ice cream year round- though not outside. :) Can't wait for days like that- it's still too windy here...

KymPossible said...

Looks like springtime to me!! We eat ice cream all winter here - but we are originally from Canada which may explain it! ;-)

Blessings,
Kym